Your privacy is important to the Children’s Cancer Association (“CCA”, “we”, “us”). We want you to understand the types of information we may receive directly from you or automatically through your computers when you access JoyRx.org and/or www.JoyRx.org (“Website”), and how we treat your information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN:
Children Under the Age of 13
CCA does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to send any information about yourself to us through the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to CCA through the Website. If we discover that personal information was collected through the Website from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
CCA collects two types of information through this Website:
- Personal and payment information you knowingly disclose, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information; and
- Website use information collected by us as you interact with our Website.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
CCA will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent except when we reasonably determine it necessary to do so in order to comply with law or protect the safety, property, or legal rights of CCA and others. CCA may use your personal information to provide you with updates or other information about CCA and its programs.
CCA operates and controls the Website from the United States, and does not intend to subject itself to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.
You may contact us:
- Via email at: Office@JoyRx.org. (Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.)
- Via telephone at: (503) 244-3141
- Via mail at: Children’s Cancer Association, 1200 NW Naito Parkway, Suite 140, Portland, Oregon 97209